- Client Management
- Internal Audit
- Internal Control
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Report Writing
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Advisory - Risk - Internal Audit - Senior/Staff Associate
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Management and boards of directors rely heavily on internal audit to provide important proactive assessments and assurance around the effectiveness of controls and company processes, while also providing objective advisory support. As an internal audit professional, you will be leading engagements to identify control enhancements, operational and compliance process improvement and efficiency opportunities, as well as company-wide cost improvements. EY is a global leading service provider in this space, with a reputation for high quality and cost-effective innovative offerings.
Our structured career framework means you’ll continue to develop, whatever level you’re at. And with a network stretching around the globe, you’ll gain valuable insight across industries and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as retail, consumer products, media & entertainment, property development and management, education and health sciences
- Work closely within the team and across different domains. Support managers in developing the scope of services with internal control, internal audit, compliance review and executive client management, guiding the team in the development of cost-effective and practical recommendations for improvement, and providing guidance on complex internal audit matters for clients and monitoring engagement economics
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client management and a commitment to client satisfaction. Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers. Gain acceptance on a wide variety of issues impacting the client
- Participate in the career and performance development of the Risk practice by training new staff and providing timely and specific performance feedback. Foster teamwork and innovative, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery. Leverage ideas from other project engagements to enhance knowledge and create efficiencies
To qualify for the role you must have
- 3 to 6 years of working experience in internal audit, internal control, compliance review
- Familiarity with businesses and operational workflows
- Working experience with other Accounting/Consulting firms as a professional; or with commercial/public sectors as part of internal audit team is relevant
- Hands-on experience in projects including SOX 404 Compliance, PN21 internal control assessment, agency/distributor audit or financial audit is relevant
- Relevant professional qualifications, including CPA, CIA, or so on, is required
- Fluent English and Cantonese are required. Mandarin is an advantage
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Staff Associate
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Exposure experience in data analytics and proficiency in analytic software (Access, SQL Server, SPSS, SAS, R, Tableau, QlikView)
- Sound report writing skills, presentation skills and communication skills
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), Certified Internal Auditor|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|