You may also like
Manager - IT Control and Assurance
Senior Audit Manager / Audit Manager / Assistant Audit Manager (IT Audit)
Bank of China
Audit Manager (IT Audit)
Bank of China
- Client Management
- Cloud Computing
- Database Administration
- Internal Audit
- Internal Control
- IT Audit
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Report Writing
- SAP Sybase
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Advisory - Risk - Internal Audit - Manager / Senior Associate (with IT Audit Experience)
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Management and boards of directors rely heavily on internal audit to provide important proactive assessments and assurance around the effectiveness of controls and company processes, while also providing objective advisory support. As an internal audit professional, you will be leading engagements to identify control enhancements, operational and compliance process improvement and efficiency opportunities, as well as company-wide cost improvements. EY is a global leading service provider in this space, with a reputation for high quality and cost-effective innovative offerings.
Our structured career framework means you’ll continue to develop, whatever level you’re at. And with a network stretching around the globe, you’ll gain valuable insight across industries and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The successful candidate will be part of the Internal Audit team to look after the IT audit domain and have the exposure to work on Internal Audit engagements.
Your key responsibilities
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as retail, consumer products, media & entertainment, property development and management, education and health sciences
- Work closely within the team and across different domains. Support senior managers in developing the scope of services with internal control, internal audit, compliance review and executive client management, guiding the team in the development of cost-effective and practical recommendations for improvement, and providing guidance on complex internal audit and IT audit matters for clients and monitoring engagement economics
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client management and a commitment to client satisfaction. Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers. Gain acceptance on a wide variety of issues impacting the client
- Participate in the career and performance development of the Risk practice by training new staff and providing timely and specific performance feedback. Foster teamwork and innovation, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery. Leverage ideas from other project engagements to enhance knowledge and create efficiencies
To qualify for the role you must have
- 3-6 years or above of working experience in IT audit, ideally with experience in internal audit, internal control and compliance review as well.
- Familiarity with businesses and operational workflows.
- Working experience with other Accounting/Consulting organizations as a professional; or with commercial/public sectors as part of internal audit team is relevant.
- Knowledge of ERP solution (SAP, Oracle JDE, Microsoft Dynamics NAV), operating system (UNIX, Linux, Windows, AS/400, etc.), database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, etc.) or network devices (router, switch, firewall, load balancer, intrusion detection and prevention system) is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience in projects including internal control, business processes review, IT audit, IT general control, IT application control, SOX 404 Compliance, robotic process automation, cloud computing, IT system implementation is highly preferred.
- Exposure to data analytics and proficiency in analytic software (ACL, Access, SQL Server, SPSS, SAS, R, Tableau, QlikView) is an advantage.
- Sound report writing skills, presentation skills and communication skills are preferred.
- Relevant professional qualifications, including CPA, CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP or so on, is required.
- Fluent English and Cantonese are required. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Staff Associate
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), Certified Internal Auditor|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|