- Business Development
- Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Access
- Network Security
Advisory - Risk, Financial Services - Cloud Security Professional
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Do you like to create and innovate?
Cyber threats, emerging technologies, cloud adoption, digital disruption, and changing regulatory landscape are some of the challenges that our customers face. EY is seeking people to join the fast growing EY businesses in helping our clients implement provable security at scale to combat these challenges. In particular, EY teams need people with proven experience and passion in cloud and security to help clients secure their cloud journey and develop security solutions that help customers to move their sensitive workloads to the cloud. If this is you, you will also have the opportunity to innovate on new ideas, technologies and explore new challenges.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead the hands-on services of customer engagements. Solve real world problems; Simplify and innovate on behalf of customers; Translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results
- Be a deep technical resource that earns EY customers’ and colleagues’ trust as an experienced professional in innovative cloud security solutions
- Develop high-quality technical content, such as automation tools, reference architectures, and points of views that help EY customers secure their cloud journey
- Generate ideas for new security solutions or repeatable customer offerings that can be developed and taken to market
- Support business development activities by developing solution leadership in cloud security
- Coach and develop junior consultants to drive excellence in EY cloud security practice
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience
- College degree or equivalent with 10 years’ related work experience in Security Architect/Engineering and at least 7 years’ experience with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, VMware NSX. Experience in Ali Fincloud is desirable
- Demonstrated understanding of what it means to draw out customer needs and deliver practical outcomes addressing those needs
- Experience automating IT & security tasks
- Hands-on technical knowledge/experience in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge/experience (design and/or implementation) in Cloud Computing technologies
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, or SIEM
- Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements
- Understanding architectural implications of meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc.)
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.) preferred
- Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, knowledge and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|