- Product Design
- Project Management
Advisory - Performance Improvement – RPA Developer / Project Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
As markets rapidly change and develop, finance functions must demonstrate real added value to their business. As a finance advisor, you’ll use your experience and knowledge to help deliver greater insight – delivering functional efficiencies as well as transforming the role of finance in our clients’ businesses. You’ll be developing innovative, sustainable ways to improve the management of people, processes and systems, working alongside other finance professionals in high-performing teams.
And as you deliver exceptional client service, you’ll have the opportunity to address some of the biggest issues facing organizations today – supported by structured learning and development. With a network stretching across the world, the projects you work on will cross borders and sectors, providing unrivaled experience. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist in designing, developing, testing an effective Robotic Process Automation solution
- Responsible for daily system analysis, development and implementation
- Prepare technical procedures and documentation for the applications
- Participate in front office applications development including ideas generation, collecting and analyzing user requirements, product design, implementation, testing and troubleshooting
- Provide professional IT solutions for operation and business needs in various projects
- Participate in program coding and implementations
- Collaborate with project manager during entire development lifecycle
- Assist in ad hoc duties
To qualify for the role you must have
- 4 years’ relevant experience
- Strong knowledge in programming language for RPA application and hands on RPA project management experience, experienced in Blue Prism and/or UiPath is highly preferred
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivated person with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|