- Data Modeling
- Database Development
- Machine Learning
- Report Writing
Advisory - Performance Improvement - Manager / Senior Associate (Machine Learning, Statistical modelling)
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
In an ever-more volatile and unpredictable world, making the right strategic decisions is key to successful and sustained business performance. As a strategic direction advisor, you’ll use your analytical ability to translate the corporate strategy of leading organizations into meaningful change. Working in high-performing teams, you’ll help clients develop growth strategies, improve strategic decision-making and planning, define more effective operating models and develop strategic profit improvement initiatives.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow, too. Our structured learning and development program means you’ll progress personally and professionally. And working as part of a global network, you’ll gain unrivaled experiences across a diverse range of clients, sectors and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY is looking for a talented and experienced individual who would like to pursue a career on data analytics and artificial intelligence.
The role of Data Analytics Professional, based in Hong Kong, will be responsible for designing and providing a range of data analytics services with direct exposure to internal and external clients alike; promoting, demonstrating and providing the benefits from the use of data analytics in solving industry issues to improve and protect EY clients’ business.
- Identify, investigate, recommend and help implement solutions for data analytics
- Develop your data handling, analytical and client systems skills by way of working on a broad range of client systems and data analytics scenarios
- Coordinate and assist to deliver on a portfolio of data analytics engagements
- Campaign data extraction, manipulation and analysis of data
- Evaluate and help implement tools for data integration, analytics, machine learning and visualization
- Analyze structured and unstructured data, visualize findings and discover insights via data modeling, machine learning and optimization technique
- Transform a variety of data into consolidated reporting and provide business insights through visualization, trend and correlation analysis
Qualifications, Education and Certification
- University degree majoring in computer science, analytics, statistics, actuarial, mathematics or related disciplines
- Possessing at least three years of relevant working experiences in data modelling, statistical modelling and advanced analytics
- Proven experience in developing algorithms using Python or R for machine learning or data analytics
- Experienced in AI or machine learning algorithms
- Database development, experience on set up of data infrastructure would be a plus
- Attention to detail in investigating, communicating and solving problems in relation to data and related business processes
- Ability to deal with pressure and work with tight timeline
- Competent report writing and clear presentation skills
- Basic language skills including English, Cantonese and Mandarin
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|