- Business Transformation
- Capital Markets
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Six Sigma
Advisory - Performance Improvement, Financial Services - Operations Excellence - Senor Associate / Manager / Senior Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Qualifications, Education and Certification
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 10 - 15 years’ work experience, preferably with 5 or more years gained in a leading consultancy firm.
- Financial Services industry specialist, in Banking & Capital Markets, Wealth & Asset Management or Insurance (life, non-life, banc assurance and health).
- Strong business acumen with experience in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Business Transformation (process redesign / simplification, workflow mapping, target operating model design, legal entity rationalisation, shared service centre migration / location strategy, post M&A integration).
- Trusted advisor - in-depth understanding of the industry / market, with the ability to develop thought leadership, articulate key issues and opportunities for market growth.
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to translate the client’s strategic direction into creative, cohesive and achievable solutions.
- Strong stakeholder management skills - able to quickly establish personal credibility and communicate with people and teams from different cultural backgrounds and at multiple levels within the organisation.
- Experience of full project life cycle delivery and change management. Lean Six Sigma / Project Methodology or Professional project management qualification would be desirable
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin is an advantage. Willing to travel to meet client needs
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|