Advisory- Performance Improvement, Financial Services - Customer (Digial Focus) - Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
In a world of dramatic and fast-paced change, the ability to retain existing customers and attract new ones is critical. As a customer advisory professional, you’ll provide clients with a strong analytical framework to transform their sales and drive sustainable growth. Joining one of our high-performing, globally integrated teams, you’ll work closely with our clients’ marketing, sales and customer service functions, helping to ensure they interact effectively with their customer base.
Through our structured learning and development program, you’ll develop the skills, knowledge and experience to help grow our clients’ businesses. And with a network that stretches across the world, you’ll gain unparalleled insight and experience from different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The key objective of Customer team is to re-imagine customer experience for our Financial Services clients. We put Customer at the center everything we do, we propose realistic strategies and work jointly with our clients on execution. If just like us, you want to drive a positive and tangible change to customer experience and have what it takes to work in a demanding consulting environment, we would like to hear from you.
- Design, manage and implement strategies for enhancing or re-designing customer sales, servicing and marketing journeys for Financial Services (FS) industries (banking, insurance, wealth management)
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels (i.e. mobile apps, websites, tablets) and other non-digital customer touch points (e.g. branches, agency, relationship managers). Propose tangible improvements to that experience across channels
- Manage delivery of a larger project or program (the exact scope will depend on individual’s experience and level of seniority)
- Develop project plan and drive activities to meet project objectives and client expectations
- Lead and run a team of consultants to increase the efficiency, accuracy and quality of project or engagements
- Drive business development activities (e.g. attend client meetings to understand business needs, drive client proposals development)
- Drive “Though Leadership” activities (e.g. development of white papers, research, speaking at industry events).
- You will be expected to own a Customer specific solution or campaign (e.g. Pay as You Live insurance) and drive related go-to-market activities. This may include development of client presentations or internal training material
- Build solid and trusted relationships with senior client stakeholders.
- Drive Customer propositions and build revenue pipeline with the nominated client(s)
Qualifications, Education and Certification
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Bachelor Degree or MBA
- At least 6 – 8 years of relevant experience within the FS or non-FS industry, digital agencies or other consulting firms. Candidates with non-FS background are not expected to have in depth FS knowledge but should be able to explain how their experience can benefit banks or insurer clients
- Solid functional experience of large project or program management, from user requirements gathering to stakeholder management and communication
- Experience in transformation of sales, service and marketing processes / operations
- Prior team management responsibility
- Proven business development experience for candidates coming from consulting industry, For industry candidates, experience in internal development of ideas and “selling” them to senior stakeholders
- Experience with Agile project methodologies/ Scrum Master certification would be highly preferred
- Basic knowledge of technical terminology or experience in FINTECH would be a plus
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) in English and preferably in Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Project Planning
- Stakeholder Management
- Team Management
- Wealth Management