- Asset Allocation
- Asset Management
- Capital Markets
- Computer Programming
- Credit Risk
- Financial Engineering
- Financial Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Planning
- Quantitative Analysis
- Risk Management
- Stress testing
- Team Management
Advisory - Financial Services Risk Management (Credit Analytics) - Senior Associate
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Your key responsibilities
- Provide customized analytics services to the clients for them to fulfill regulatory and business requirements
- Work on a wide range of financial service risk management projects, such as credit risk modeling (model development, optimization and validation), impairment modeling, predictive modeling, behavior modeling, stress testing, capital management and etc
- Manage a team or work as a team to develop new approaches and ideas to fit client needs, by utilizing various quantitative and qualitative analysis, assessments and techniques
- Provide and manage project plans, follow up with project progresses and ensure all tasks and requirements are provided in a timely manner and of high qualities
- Seek out the requirements from clients, build relevant data mines, extract data for analysis and perform all relevant data treatments
- Perform quantitative analysis, and communicate insights/findings with clients’ senior management and the Board
- Prepare and present pre-sales materials and client proposals
- Deliver skill and knowledge transfer workshops.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of different regulatory requirements, such as Basel, HKMA, IFRS and etc.
- Considerable knowledge of credit risk beyond the quantitative aspects alone is a plus.
- Experience of managing small groups of quantitative analysts and/or credit risk specialists is a strong plus.
- Strong aspiration to progress further and work under pressure
- University graduate in Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Risk Management, Statistics or relevant disciplines
- 3-7 years of work experiences in predictive modeling or credit risk modeling (scorecards, Basel models, economic forecasting models, behavioral models and etc.) at a major bank, corporate or consulting firm
- Strong PC and statistical programming skills are required
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required
- Proven track records of data preparation, model development, model validation, model application and model monitoring
- Concrete knowledge on statistical modeling and quantitative technique
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin / Chinese
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Join us in building a better working world.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|