You may also like
Underwriting and Pricing Innovation Data Scientist
- Data Science
Manager, Forensic Data Analytics, Consumer Banking Group and Wealth
- Microsoft Excel
Senior Data Manager (Data Scientist)
Bank of China
Senior Data Manager
Bank of China
- Big Data
- Data Modeling
- Data Warehousing
Advisory - Data & Analytics - Senior Associate (Data Modeler)
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
EY Data and Analytics (EY DnA) is our flagship data and advanced analytics capability within EY, working across multiple sectors including financial services, government & public sector, energy, mining & metals, and consumer products. We are one of the largest and fastest growing practices in Asia Pacific with more than 400 specialist staff in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, The Philippines and Malaysia.
We work unreservedly with some of the biggest market players to enable, strengthen and help navigate through their data journey as trusted advisors and delivery experts. Our passion is driven by our strong purpose to build a better working world by enabling our clients transform into intelligent organisations. Information and intelligence are the assets which enable this, and our practice provides innovative approaches to unlocking this information, solving many of our clients’ biggest challenges.
Your key responsibilities
- Work with the services/businesses to understand services/business needs, gather data requirements to establish, modify or maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models and their associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions)
- Develop and maintain strong effective working relationships with key management personnel and internal client base including Technical Architects, BA’s and directly with the services/businesses
- Develop standard nomenclature and modeling standards the implementation of data warehouse and integration systems
- Generate data definition language (DDL) used to create database schemas
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 3 years' experience in building and maintaining relational and dimensional data models.
- Experience in Data Modeling tools such as Erwin and ER/Studio.
- Strong SQL skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Collaborative and engaging communications style with ability to convey complex information to broader services/businesses stakeholders
- Understanding of different data modeling methodologies
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, experience/knowledge and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|