You may also like
Digital Marketing Analytics Manager - *HKD45k - 75k + bonus*
Manager, Data Intelligent Management
AIA Group Limited
- Apache Hadoop
Assistant Vice President, Business Analytics , Consumer Banking Group and Wealth Management
- Business Strategy
Manager, Forensic Data Analytics, Consumer Banking Group and Wealth
- Microsoft Excel
Senior Data Manager (Data Scientist)
Bank of China
- Business Development
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
Advisory – Data & Analytics – Advanced Analytics Lead
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
EY Data and Analytics (EY DnA) is our flagship data and advanced analytics capability within EY network, working across multiple sectors including financial services, government & public sector, energy, mining & metals, and consumer products. EY Data and Analytics (EY DnA) is one of the largest and fastest growing practices in Asia-Pacific with more than 400 professional staff in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, The Philippines and Malaysia.
We work unreservedly with some of the biggest market to enable, strengthen and help navigate through their data journey as trusted advisors and services professionals. Our passion is driven by our strong purpose to build a better working world by helping our clients transform into intelligent organizations. Information and intelligence are the assets which enable this, and our practice provides innovative approaches to unlocking this information, solving many of our clients’ biggest challenges.
Your key responsibilities
- Be the team leader for the advanced analytics and data science component of the EY DnA team in HK
- Work closely with senior stakeholders (both internal and external) to understand their business requirements and apply the latest AI, data science and advanced analytics to provide actionable insights to our clients
- Actively participate and lead sales pursuits and business development opportunities for advanced analytics work as well as wider data and analytics projects
- Lead the design and development of advanced statistical models to deliver effective predictive models
- Be able to clearly explain the model strengths and weaknesses to both technical and senior business stakeholders
- Develop and maintain strong effective working relationships with key management personnel and internal client base including data engineers, BA’s and directly with the services/businesses
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 6 years' experience in delivering advanced analytics / machine learning projects
- Experience in leading a team of data analysts / data scientists to successful project delivery
- Detailed understanding on the latest AI techniques and tools and how they can be applied to deliver quantifiable business outcomes
- Strong experience in articulating complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to a range of audiences from C-suite to specialist
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills in English for both technical and business audiences
- Strong skills in R / Python / Java / C++
- Strong SQL skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong working knowledge on the mechanics of the underlying Machine Learning algorithms
- Strong experience working with cloud platforms, e.g. Azure, AWS, Alibaba Cloud etc.
- Demonstrable experience as either the sales lead or SME for advanced analytics business pursuits
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, EY professionals are using the finance products, experience/knowledge and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|