- Compensation and Benefits
- Database Administration
- Microsoft Excel
- Team Management
- User Acceptance Testing
Senior HR Shared Services Associate
Serves as a subject matter expert resource to provide customer service support to managers and employees by responding to employee inquiries, and questions. Provides information regarding company policies, procedures and programs. Processes requests/ documents, and updates HRIS while ensuring efficient delivery of customer service to all team members and compliance with Equinix policy, all local statutory requirements. Work steams include but are not limited to HRIS, Employee Services & Records, Compensation & Benefits and Leave Administration
- Responds to questions on standard, administrative procedures and practices via multiple channels. Educates customers of HR Services available to them and encourages self-service tools such as the HR Portal and other systems when appropriate. Escalates non-routine matters to appropriate individuals.
- Ensures high-quality standards for all activities, initiatives, and tasks within the designated functional area(s) of responsibility. Adheres to all service level agreements (SLAs) established by the HR functional area(s) / team(s). Appropriately documents case details and relevant information in the case management system.
- Collaborates effectively with others in order to execute tasks and fulfill key deliverables within the HR functional area(s) in order to develop credibility. Integrates efficiently with team members in the functional area(s), seeking input/assistance as needed. Strives to gather and share information to allow for transparent knowledge transfer and effective overall capability of the HR functional team.
- Act as change coordinator to ensure HRIS updates are delivered in the Asia Pacific region with proper communication to country HR community
- Work closely with corporate HRIS team participate in HRIS development, projects, liaise with stakeholders to refine and document business requirements, develop specifications, perform testing and monitor schedules and deadlines
- Field general HR system questions. Research, escalate and resolve system issues as appropriate
- Drive automation to improve efficiency on people management areas including onboarding, personal data management and reporting
- Develop and Update user procedures, guideline and documentation
- Perform data maintenance for Asia Pacific region employee records in the HRIS
- Participate in HR project, such as integration, new system implementation
- Work closely with e-leave service provider for data accuracy
- Minimum 7 years working experience in human resources operations management in MNC, preferred in hi-tech company
- Bachelor in Computer Studies or related subjects preferred with Asia Pacific region experience
- Team oriented, detailed oriented, working knowledge of Asia Pacific HR policies and procedures
- Solid working experience in dealing with 3rd party vendor
- Problem solving and resourceful, self-driven and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills especially in Excel formula
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices
- Good team player and able to work with staff at all levels
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Exposure in system evaluation, UAT and database management is preferred
Please quote the above job reference number and send your full resume with present and expected salary to E-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.