- Apache Pivot
- Corporate Communications
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Excel
Marketing Executive (1 year contract)
Based in Hong Kong, the Marketing Executive reports into the Marketing Manager, Hong Kong and assists with the delivery of the marketing initiatives, contributing to the success of key business and marketing objectives for HK including demand generation, thought leadership positioning and expansion.
The Marketing Executive will focus on lead generation initiatives and events, and will be involved across a range of marketing functions such as digital, marcom, channel, market insights and beyond. There will be vast opportunity to work with a variety of suppliers, vendors, and internal business partners.
- Ownership of event execution and logistics arrangement for corporate and industry events, including venue sourcing and liaison, catering, entertainment, speakers and attendee invitations and RSVPs and briefing materials and post-event reports and engagement
- Assist with implementation of local channel activities and the tracking of success
- Contribute to marcom, digital and social activities; produce brand compliant marketing communications such as event invitations and signage
- Assist with day-to-day marketing tasks and reporting; coordinating marketing programs, activities and events; collect data for project analysis.
- Provide support on the delivery of marketing-qualified leads to the sales team, following proper operational procedure
- Support the tracking of the marketing budget and management of supplier invoices via Allocadia system
- Gather and maintain local market insight
- Maintain vendor and supplier database; Inventory management of branded items such as premiums, giveaways, brochures and signage
- Contribution to creative ideas is always welcome
Experience and skills
- University Degree in marketing, communications or business
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in broad marketing, ideally in B2B technology
- Understanding of the marketing funnel and operations in B2B marketing
- Proven event management experience with organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast moving environment
- Innovative, enthusiastic, self-driven, eager to take on responsibilities and a fast learner
- Comfortable with technology
- High personal standards, detailed minded and a team player
- Understanding of the Hong Kong data center and/or ICT market trends a definite plus
- Good command of English and Chinese and a collaborative communicator
- A digital savvy; proficient in Excel, Pivot Tables, PowerPoints, Marketo and Salesforce
Please quote the above job reference number and send your full resume with present and expected salary to E-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.