- Corporate Communications
- Quality Assurance
Customer Service Manager
The portfolio of customers for the CSM position is generally medium to large in scope/complexity and global involvement is required. Accounts may include agreements to support non-standard billing, operational, and business processes which the CSM is responsible to ensure are carried out according to agreement. The CSM is expected to work independently on both standard and non-standard, complex customer requests and issues with minimal management guidance.
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to the following specific duties:
- Manages new and existing complex customer installations, working cross functionally to deliver services in the agreed upon timeframe and according to customer expectations. Leads internal collaboration sessions to ensure quality assurance and control during the planning and implementation.
- Responsible for owning and resolving a wide range of standard and non-standard customer requests and account issues. Proposes and develops solutions cross functionally to solve non-standard customer requests.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction for a portfolio of customers measured via customer surveys and other methodology.
- Understands customers’ footprint and contractual agreement. Proactively works to ensure contractual agreements are adhered to.
- Collaborates with existing customers to gather and understand customers’ requirements for add-on services and independently takes action from opportunity to fulfillment.
- Professionally interacts with customers, building strong relationships across various levels and disciplines within the portfolio of accounts.
- Educates and orients customers in Equinix policies and procedures and customer facing support and ordering systems.
- Conducts customer meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews. Responsible for preparing customized presentation material as required by customers and account team.
- Collaborates cross functionally with other countries and regions in the planning, reporting and delivery of multi-region deployments.
- Demonstrates proper and prescribed use of Equinix systems, tools and processes (e.g. case management, ticketing system, etc.).
- Designated Subject Matter Expert for assigned departmental processes.
- Develops and maintains expertise on Equinix products and services.
- Participates in departmental special projects and cross functional initiatives with minimal direction and support.
- Develops and builds strong relationships with Sales, Operations and other cross functional teams.
- Supports Sales Team to eliminate their involvement in non-sales activities.
- Demonstrates knowledge of IBXs including tour certifications as appropriate.
- Collaborates with Marketing to identify potential customers for case studies for Equinix.
Education and Experience
- Degree level qualification, preferably in a technical subject.
- Minimum of 5 years in a CSM equivalent role or prior relevant Equinix experience.
- Experience in a high pressure, customer facing role.
- Proven track record in building positive relationships with customers.
- Experience in a technical industry; preferably IT, telecommunications or data centers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Collaborative personality and able to build strong personal relationships.
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and a dedication to resolving issues.
- Calm and effective under pressure. Able to remain professional in high stress situations.
- Able to plan, execute and manage high volumes of work.
- Embraces change.
- Good competence in English is essential.
- Technical aptitude and understanding of the technical service industry preferred.
- Able to interact with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Adept at crafting concise and effective communications.
- Ability to plan, execute and manage high volumes of work.
- Flexible attitude in accepting unique and non-standard solutions.
- Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally.
Please quote the above job reference number and send your full resume with present and expected salary to E-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|