- Corporate Communications
- Technical Support
IT Support (Contract)
Location: Cheung Sha Wan
- Provide technical support on network, system, software and hardware applications;
- Implements any required upgrades of the software and hardware systems;
- Perform system monitoring, configuration and troubleshooting for IT infrastructure;
- Assist in hardware relocation and setup;
- Assist in testing and evaluating new technology;
- Support in procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Higher diploma or above in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Information System or relevant disciplines;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows and MS Office;
- Knowledge on Windows and network equipment (switch, router, firewall, printers etc.) is preferable;
- With knowledge on SAP system is an advantage;
- Hands on experiences in office network exposure will be an advantage;
- Good analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- A good team player with ability to work independently coupled with good communications skill;
- Good command in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Immediately available is preferable.
We offer 5-day work, competitive remuneration package with ATTRACTIVE SALES INCENTIVE SCHEME & benefits to the right candidate.
Interested parties please email your full resume indicating EXPECTED SALARY in MS-Word format to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and are used only for recruitment purposes. Personal data for unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 3 months.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|