- Capital Markets
- Deal Structuring
- Financial Analysis
- Internal Control
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Manager - Equity Capital Markets
- Execute ECM transactions efficiently and effectively
- Handle all coverage of execution-related matters independently
- Work with senior bankers in deal originations
- Lead junior staff in preparing origination materials involving deal structuring, financial analysis and valuation; and preparing marketing, road show and book building materials
- Coordinate with relevant departments and external parties in execution
- Ensure all transactions are processed in compliance with internal control procedures and the regulatory requirements, and are well-documented.
- University Degree or above in Banking/ Finance/ Business Administration or related disciplines
- SFC Type 1 license holder
- Over 2 years’ solid experience in equity capital markets in an Investment Bank or a sizeable financial institution
- Possess problem solving and research skills
- Ability to work well independently and work with team
- Mature, responsible, careful, patient and self-motivated
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua is a must
- Proficient in PC applications, including Microsoft PPT, Word and Excel
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary by email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for application.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for the employment purpose. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|