Vice Principal, Kennedy School
Kennedy School is looking to appoint a Vice Principal. This position will be on a full-time two years renewable contract from August 2017.
Vice Principal roles are the most senior management roles in ESF schools next to the Principal. As such, the role provides strategic leadership, and manages broad curriculum and functional areas across the school. Vice Principal roles may be the Principal designate as required.
• Consistently champion and uphold the school’s core values and foster supportive relationships.
• Support the school’s mission statement and IB Learner profile.
• Develop and articulate a shared vision and strategic development plan for the school/phase and lead colleagues in achieving this.
• Create an atmosphere of mutual trust where collaboration, discussion, debate and teamwork are promoted within the school.
• Model exemplary professional practice.
• Contribute to the creation of the school’s learning community, fostering a spirit of inquiry, innovation, professional learning and reflection.
• Promote high standards and expectations through supporting performance.
• Bachelor Degree in Education, or
• Bachelor Degree in any subjects with PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate of Education), or equivalent
• Evidence of further professional study eg. Masters
Recent senior management / Vice Principal experience essential.