Teacher of PYP Music, Discovery College
The Discovery College is looking for a Teacher of PYP Music to comence in August 2017. The main role of the classroom teacher is to maximise student learning and development through the planning, preparation and teaching of the curriculum to meet students’ individual learning needs and achieve specific student outcomes.
• Planning lessons and sequences of lessons to meet student’s individual learning needs and to ensure student’s progression
• Using a range of appropriate strategies for teaching and learning and classroom management
• Use flexible groupings and structured inquiry to deliver high quality lessons in line with the IBO philosophy
• Maintain a well organised and stimulating learning environment
• Use learning technologies enhance learning
Please click on below for a full description
• Bachelor Degree in Education, or
• Bachelor Degree in any subjects with PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate of Education), or equivalent
Minimum typical experience
• An understanding of the IB and the key underpinnings of the curriculum frameworks is essential.