System Analyst, ESF Centre
The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is the largest English language independent school organization in Asia with a Head Office of over 80 staff and 17 schools and 5 kindergartens. The position is working based from the head office.
ESF is seeking suitably qualified persons for the post of System Analyst. The successful candidate will assist with the application design, development, maintenance and operation of the cross school systems. The duties will include performing application design, programming, general database operations, producing reports, production support and preparing technical documentation.
The successful candidate will have:
• University degree
• A very good working knowledge of PHP,
• Solid understanding of SQL and experience in interrogating and maintaining a MYSQL database
• Website design experience using HTML and CSS
• Understanding of use of AJAX to create an effective web site user experience
• Ideal candidate will demonstrate:
o Reasonable command of written and spoken English
o Good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
o Ability to work independently and as part of a team
To be considered, please include two referees details and expected salary.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
- Application Design
- User Experience Design