- Facilities Management
- Property Management
- Residential Property
Senior Technical Officer, ESF Centre
ESF owns and operates a residential property portfolio across Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories.
Day to day management of the portfolio is outsourced to a service provider on a contract basis. To better manage this important asset, ESF seeks to appoint an experienced professional to the role of Senior Technical Officer.
Reporting directly to the Senior Property Manager, this role is critical to ensure that the portfolio is delivering at or above set targets in terms of capital value improvement, customer satisfaction, maintenance and condition of the property. In addition, the Senior Technical Officer will assist with developing strategies, budgets and systems/ processes to improve service delivery.
Enquiries are welcomed from experienced candidates with a property management or facility management background.
• Prepare and undertake all tendering activities as necessary, including tender analysis and recommendation for appointment
• Update and upkeep of all technical procedures and asset records.
• Undertake the day to day management of the technical team, ensuring efficient and effective technical operations are delivered to the agreed standard.
• Provide team support for technical queries, defect diagnosis etc
• Manage consultants and contractors during their works to ensure compliance and quality standards are met.
• Ensuring that all assets are technically and statutorily compliant
• Assist in the OPEX and CAPEX budget preparation
• Preparation of the OPEX and CAPEX programmes on an annual basis and 5 yearly plans
• Undertake and record Annual Condition Surveys for all assets and common areas
• Working with contractors and consultants to ensure the works are completed.
• Liaise with the relevant Government Departments and other organizations in regards to relevant technical issues to ensure compliance.
• Plan and implement preventive and planned maintenance schedules (PPM) to minimize breakdown or failure of assets.
• Holder of Degree or Diploma in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Building Studies / Building Surveying
• Minimum 2 - 5 years working experience in Facilities/Asset Management or Property Maintenance or related field
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
• This post will be based in the ESF site office located in North Point.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong. .