- Facilities Management
- Property Management
- Residential Property
Senior Facility Officer, ESF Centre
ESF owns and operates a residential property portfolio across Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories.
Day to day management of the portfolio is outsourced to a service provider on a contract basis. To better manage this important asset, ESF seeks to appoint an experienced professional to the role of Senior Facility Officer.
Reporting directly to the Senior Property Manager, this role is critical to ensure that the portfolio is delivering at or above set targets in terms of income generation, capital value improvement, customer satisfaction, maintenance and condition of the property. In addition, the Senior Facility Officer will assist with developing strategies, budgets and systems/ processes to improve service delivery.
Enquiries are welcomed from experienced candidates with a property management or facility management background.
• Manage the daily estate and tenancy needs of the asset portfolio.
• Manage and coordinate with other service providers all matters related to asset leasing including prospective tenant liaison, inspection, handover / takeover formalities, and preparation of leasing documents.
• Make recommendations to the Senior Property Manager on all proposed tenancy offers in terms of market benchmark and other factors affecting rental yield.
• Manage the works of all on-site term contractors and other staff such as security, cleaning, landscaping, pest control to ensure high quality service delivery.
• Proactively manage all tenant enquiries and requests in line with agreed standards and processes ensuring high quality service provision.
• Prepare management and financial reports as may be needed.
• Holder of Degree or Diploma in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Building Studies / Building Surveying
• Minimum 2 - 5 years working experience in Facilities/Asset Management or Property Maintenance or related field
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
• This post will be based in the ESF site office located in North Point.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|