Receptionist, Discovery College
• To manage the reception counter and act as a communication channel among visitors, teachers, students, cleaners and administration staff.
• Answer in-coming telephone calls courteously and transfer the calls to the appropriate person efficiently according to the assistance required by the caller.
• Meet and greet visitors warmly and professionally and provide them with the appropriate information and assistance.
• Daily student attendance, recording and updating Primary and Secondary student sick and non-attendance in school.
• Check and sort school email and forward to relevant staff.
• Form 6 or above
• 2-3 years relevant experience
• Fluency in English is essential. Cantonese would be an advantage
• Excellent telephone manner
• Proficient with Microsoft office and good research skills
• Key-board and telephony skills
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|