You may also like
Centre Officer / Centre Assistant (Lam Tin) 教 室 主 任 / 教 室 助 理
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
(Senior) English Tutor / Teacher (Lam Tin)
The Walt Disney
- Legal Advice
ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANCY Associate Director / Associate / Principal Consultant – MNC structural / civil / construction engineering
- Adobe Air
MARKETING ASST / MARKETING TRAINEE – mfg / trading textile machinery / Cheung Sha Wan
- Microsoft Excel
- Life Insurance
Principal, Sha Tin Junior SchooI
We are searching for a special kind of leader. Someone who can take the reins at an extraordinary school and help deliver our mission to help every student be the best that they can be. This is a prestigious role that will attract candidates of the highest calibre. Requirements
The ideal candidate will … Closing Date: 10 Dec 2018 For enquiries, please contact Paul Munder at +852 37622640 or [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
We are searching for a special kind of leader. Someone who can take the reins at an extraordinary school and help deliver our mission to help every student be the best that they can be. This is a prestigious role that will attract candidates of the highest calibre.
Sha Tin Junior is an international, co-educational primary school within the English Schools Foundation, the largest provider of English medium education in Asia. The school follows the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme and has a student roll of 900.
In common with all of the schools within ESF, Sha Tin Junior is a first class school that delivers outstanding results for every single family. Our approach to teaching is simple: we recruit great teachers who then work to support and understand every student in their class, so that they can reach their true potential.
The Principal we are looking for will be someone who can take this already high performing school to new heights. They will be an inspirational leader, someone who will bring fresh thinking, a desire to develop their staff and an abundance of energy.
In addition to having the opportunity to lead the school, as one of our senior leaders, you would have a role in helping shape the future direction of the Foundation.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for an exceptional leader.
The ideal candidate will …
• Have an educational philosophy that is holistic, respectful of values, celebrates diversity and promotes student well-being and safety
• Able to continue driving an inclusive School philosophy while embedding a new curriculum and learning approaches
• Be passionate about learning and teaching and setting high expectations for students and staff
• Have a compelling vision for education and the ability to articulate this to all stakeholders
• Responsible for collaborative pedagogy and curriculum development with neighbouring schools
• Be internationally minded and committed to international education
• Be an inspiring, motivating and collaborative leader for our outstanding staff, students and alumni
• Be creative and innovative
• Be a learning-centred Principal, committed to a culture of continuous improvement
Applicants must be suitably qualified, have a proven track record as a senior leader in a school, a professional teaching qualification, fluency in English and a desire to contribute in a challenging and rewarding environment.
• Working with outstanding students and staff and alumni in one of the world’s most amazing cities;
• A competitive salary and cash housing allowance;
• International medical and life insurance coverage;
• Education allowance for two children;
• 20% gratuity upon successful completion of each two-year contract.
|Education Level||Upper Secondary / Diploma|