You may also like
Customer Service Assistant / Officer 客 戶 服 務 助 理 / 主 任 (5 to 6-day work week, Discovery Bay)
- Customer Service
- Property Management
Discovery & Education Assistant (Public / School / Publication & Outreach Team)
Ocean Park Hong Kong
Principal Sales Consultant
- Application Design
The Walt Disney
- Legal Advice
Assurance - Forensic Technology & Discovery Services - Senior Manager
Ernst & Young (EY)
- Corporate Communications
- Machine Learning
Principal, Discovery ColIege
Are you a school leader with an outstanding record of success? Are you the type of person who knows how to take a high performing school every higher? Do you have what it takes to inspire an entire community? If you can answer yes to these questions, then we want to hear from you. Requirements
The ideal candidate will … Closing Date: 10 Dec 2018 For enquiries, please contact Paul Munder at +852 3762 2640 or [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Are you a school leader with an outstanding record of success? Are you the type of person who knows how to take a high performing school every higher? Do you have what it takes to inspire an entire community? If you can answer yes to these questions, then we want to hear from you.
Discovery College is an all-through school located in Discovery Bay on Hong Kong's Lantau Island. Part of the English Schools Foundation, the largest provider of English medium education in Asia, our is an International Baccalaureate World School with a student roll of 1400.
Our award winning campus houses both our primary and secondary schools. We provide a seamless education experience for our students from the age of 4, right up until they graduate. Like the area we serve, we are a close-knit community where every single teacher is committed to delivering on our mission of helping every student be the best that they can be.
As Principal, it will be your responsibility to inspire your teams, demonstrate visible and effective leadership and to offer support and guidance to the staff at all levels within the school.
This is a high profile role in a truly remarkable school.
The ideal candidate will …
• Have an educational philosophy that is holistic, respectful of values, celebrates diversity and promotes student well-being and safety
• Able to continue driving an inclusive School philosophy while embedding a new curriculum and learning approaches
• Be passionate about learning and teaching and setting high expectations for students and staff
• Have a compelling vision for education and the ability to articulate this to all stakeholders
• Responsible for collaborative pedagogy and curriculum development with neighbouring schools
• Be internationally minded and committed to international education
• Be an inspiring, motivating and collaborative leader for our outstanding staff, students and alumni
• Be creative and innovative
• Be a learning-centred Principal, committed to a culture of continuous improvement
Applicants must be suitably qualified, have a proven track record as a senior leader in a school, a professional teaching qualification, fluency in English and a desire to contribute in a challenging and rewarding environment.
• Working with outstanding students and staff and alumni in one of the world’s most amazing cities;
• A competitive salary and cash housing allowance;
• International medical and life insurance coverage;
• Education allowance for two children;
• 20% gratuity upon successful completion of each two-year contract.
Please click HERE for more details about the role.
|Education Level||Upper Secondary / Diploma|