Playgroup Teacher - English and Mandarin, Part-time Hourly, ESF Educational Services
ESF Language & Learning is looking for enthusiastic, experienced and qualified part-time, hourly teachers to teach after school and weekend English language classes. All applicants must have a relevant degree, a recognised teaching qualification (such as a CELTA, TEFL or DELTA/ PGDE, PGCE), at least one years’ experience teaching young learners and be highly proficient English speakers.
• Teaches classes at times and sites as designated by the Teacher in Charge
• Monitors and evaluates students’ performance and progress, providing appropriate feedback to parents
• Contributes to course development through the review and production of lesson materials as required
• Attends information sessions and staff meetings as requested
• Acts as an ambassador of ESF Early Learners.
An Hourly Playgroup Teacher is responsible for the delivery of ESF Early Learners playgroup classes.
All applicants must have a relevant degree with a recognised early years teaching qualification or equivalent. At least one year's teaching experience with young learners.
Please note - Candidates must hold a permanent/dependant working visa or have sideline visa permission from their Hong Kong employer.
We regret that we can only accept applications from those candidates currently based in Hong Kong.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|