Netball Coach, Part-time Hourly, ESF Educational Services
The ESF Wildcats Youth Netball Programme is always on the look out for dynamic, qualified and high quality netball coaches with experience in working with young children to join our fantastic coaching team.
If you have an approved qualification in coaching netball and are able to demonstrate experience in planning, organising and delivering high quality progressive and fun netball coaching sessions to children aged 5 years – 15 years as well as possessing an outgoing personality and an infectious passion for the game then we want to hear from you.
At ESF Wildcats we value professionalism above all else and so will only consider candidates who are reliable and committed to being the best.
- Minimum Level 1 qualified netball coach
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a netball coach with children aged 5+
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Must demonstrate experience of planning, organising and delivering high quality and appropriate coaching sessions for young children aged 2-5 years
- Must demonstrate ability to work as part of a team
- Possess valid working HK VISA
- Able to use various IT programmes (Microsoft Office) and engage with social media
- Must be pleasant, friendly and approachable character
- Candidates with coaching qualifications in other sports will have an advantage
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.