Mandarin Teacher, Part-time Hourly, ESF Educational Services
An Hourly Teacher is responsible for teaching language courses as assigned at one or more sites, contributing to the effective delivery of the ESL language programme.
• Teaches classes at times and sites as designated by the Development Manager
• Monitors and evaluates students’ performance and progress, providing
appropriate feedback to parents and Senior Teachers
• Provides termly reports for all children attending their classes
• Contributes to course development through the production of lesson plans as
• Attends termly teacher planning and information sessions
• Acts as an ambassador of ESL at their designated location
All applicants must have a relevant degree and CELTA/DELTA or equivalent. At least one year's experience in teaching Mandarin to young learners.
Please note - Candidates must hold a permanent/dependant working visa or have sideline visa permission from their Hong Kong employer.
We regret that we can only accept applications from those candidates currently based in Hong Kong.