You may also like
Part-time Cambridge Instructor (Pre-School & Primary Leisure Education Services)
YMCA of Hong Kong
Lead Teacher, Year Group (TLR 3), Quarry Bay School
Quarry Bay School is seeking to appoint a Lead Teacher, Year Group (TLR3). The position will be a full-time two years contract, renewable by mutual consent. Requirements
For further details of the role, please refer to the attached Job Description and the following application criteria: Closing Date: 27 Jan 2019 For enquiries, please contact Doris Wong at +852 25664457 or [email redacted, apply via Jobable] Please click here for more information about the position.
Quarry Bay School is seeking to appoint a Lead Teacher, Year Group (TLR3). The position will be a full-time two years contract, renewable by mutual consent.
The Lead Teacher of a Year Group will be a passionate, collaborative, enthusiastic and exemplary classroom practitioner who values inclusion. They will model, encourage and advocate for rigorous standards and quality learning and teaching to ensure the best possible outcomes for the students. In addition to your own class teaching accountabilities, you will also have responsibility for leading and managing one of our year group teams; consisting of 3 teachers plus assigned educational assistants.
Lead Teachers at QBS are an integral part of the school’s leadership team. You will work closely with the Principal, Vice Principals and Leader of Learning and Teaching to set strategic direction and help us realise Quarry Bay School’s vision to empowering learners to make a difference.
For further details of the role, please refer to the attached Job Description and the following application criteria:
• Qualified teacher status
• Exemplary classroom practitioner
• Evidence of leadership and experience of building successful teams
• Exemplary knowledge of effective assessment practices
• Ability to mentor/ coach staff
• Minimum 3 years teaching experience
• Evidence of ongoing professional development and reflection
• Committed to supporting children’s individual needs and a belief in inclusive practices
• PYP curriculum experience
• Experience in similar role
• Experience of more than one curriculum model
• International and home teaching experience