- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Laboratory Attendant, South Island School
- Support Science teachers and Laboratory Technicians in maintaining the smooth running of the laboratories; including moving bulky instruments and equipment.
- Keep laboratories and classrooms clean and tidy at all times; including bench cleaning, floor mopping during daily operations, etc.
- Help set out equipment as per instructions from technicians and teachers.
- Make, maintain and repair simple instruments and equipment using simple tools.
- Source different varieties of resources from stores and go shopping outside working hours.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned.
- Work as part of the science team.
- Completed Form 5 education or above and knowledge of Science is a MUST
- 2 years of relevant working experience would be an advantage.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel & Word
- Self-motivated and team player
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|