- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Laboratory Attendant, South Island School
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Attendant to work with our highly effective Science team. South Island School is a leading international school: our students achieve outstanding results and graduate to Universities all over the world. South Island School is a happy and busy environment and post holder will support our Laboratory Technicians Team. Our aim, as a school, is to ‘Make a Difference’ – come and help us do that!
- Support Science teachers and Laboratory Technicians in maintaining the smooth running of the laboratories; including moving bulky instruments and equipment.
- Keep laboratories and classrooms clean and tidy at all times; including bench cleaning, floor mopping during daily operations, etc.
- Help set out equipment as per instructions from technicians and teachers.
- Make, maintain and repair simple instruments and equipment using simple tools.
- Source different varieties of resources from stores and go shopping outside working hours.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned.
- Work as part of the science team.
- Completed Form 5 education or above and knowledge of Science is a MUST
- 2 years of relevant working experience would be an advantage.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel & Word
- Self-motivated and team player
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.