ICT Technician, South Island School
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ICT Technician to work with our highly effective ICT team. South Island School is a leading international school and we rely on a strong ICT functionality to aid learning, communication and efficiency. The ICT Technician is a really interesting and varied position dedicated to supporting all areas connected and relating to the use of ICT resources. Special emphasis in this post is placed on supporting the use of ICT resources as an education tool. Our school motto is ‘Making a Difference’ – the ICT Team at South Island School do just that.
- Maintain, support, repair, install, configure and manage ICT resources.
- Support accurate inventory control practices of ICT resources.
- Provide technical support and develop training resources for users with respect to the use of ICT.
- Support community members on ad hoc projects that require ICT resources for completion.
- Collaborate as a team member of the ICT Department in completing new system development and integration of ICT systems and applications.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by ICT Manager.
- Degree/Advanced Diploma holder in Computing/Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English.
- A record of success (although recent graduates with relevant skills and knowledge will be considered).
- Familiarity with current operating systems, hardware and mainstream software.
- Knowledge in PHP and MySQL.
- A team player who is able to train, communicate and present complicated tasks in simple, clear language to other members of staff.
- A positive mentality, focused on problem solving and achieving the aims of the Team.
Applicants must possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Want to know more about us?
Visit our website on www.sis.edu.hk
Contact Brondy Poon by [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Want to apply?
Applications must be submitted through http://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
- Technical Support