Hourly Administrator (Contract until 31 Aug 2017), ESF Educational Services Ltd
This is a hourly administrator position to provide administrative assistance to the Language Centre, provide service to parents and support to the Senior Administrator and teaching staff. The working hours of this position will not exceed 17.5 hours per week. Responsibilities include but not limited to the followings:
• To provide administrative assistance to the Language Centre; provide service to parents and support to the Senior Administrator and teaching staff.
• To follow all administrative processes and systems and ensure that records are maintained and policies and procedures are observed.
• To assist in enrolment of students and provide information to parents, as needed
• To maintain the Language Centre’s filing systems
• To assist with the reception desk, handling walk-in, telephone and email enquiries by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services
• To work closely with Language & Learning team at Causeway Bay Centre with regard to enrolment and administrative matters
• To support the Senior Administrator and teaching staff in the preparation of materials, including, for example, parent communications, labels, information packs
• To prepare reports and information as required by the Senior Administrator or teaching staff
• To perform any other duties as and when assigned by the Senior Administrator
• To assist with the set up and break down of venues for specific events such as parent workshops, information sessions, teaching planning, etc
• Preferably matriculated or an undergraduate degree holder
• Two years’ administration experience, preferably within an early learning or school environment.
• Organized with good time management skills
• Able to communicate effectively in English and Cantonese
• Highly computer literate
• High level of customer service orientation
• Attentive to detail and accuracy in documentation
• Educational sector experience is welcome but not essential
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|