Football Coach, Part-time Hourly, ESF Educational Services
Contributing to the development of tomorrow's football players in Hong Kong is the rewarding experience that coaching with the ESF Lion’s After School Programme can give you!
From Monday to Friday, we have sessions at most of the 22 ESF primary and secondary schools throughout Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories. Coaching children from 5 to 11 years old, the After School Programme coaches furnishes Hong Kong’s young players with the building blocks to mature into well rounded players.
If you think that you have what it takes to be an After School Programme Coach, please send your CV and covering letter to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
- Possess a current Football Level 1 Coach Award accredited by a national governing body
- Fluency in English essential including excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be passionate about sport, especially teaching football and have an abundance of energy, enthusiasm and patience to work with young children
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environments, ability groups and weather conditions
- A commitment to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours
- Willing and enthusiastic about continued professional development, education and training
- Proven record of working with children in 3 – 12 year old age group
- Experience of working with schools
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Proven ability to use own initiative
- Additional sports related qualifications
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.