English Teacher, Part-time Hourly, ESF Educational Services
An Hourly Teacher is responsible for teaching language courses as assigned at one or more sites,contributing to the effective delivery of the ESL language programme.
• Teaches classes at times and sites as designated by the Development Manager
• Monitors and evaluates students’ performance and progress, providing appropriate feedback to parents and Senior Teachers
• Provides termly reports for all children attending their classes
• Contributes to course development through the production of lesson plans as required
• Attends termly teacher planning and information sessions
• Acts as an ambassador of ESL at their designated location
All applicants must have a relevant degree and CELTA/DELTA or equivalent. At least one year's experience in teaching English to young learners.
Please note - Candidates must hold a permanent/dependant working visa or have sideline visa permission from their Hong Kong employer.
We regret that we can only accept applications from those candidates currently based in Hong Kong.