You may also like
Term Teaching Assistant I / II (Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering & Management / Building Services Engineering)
Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong (THEi)
Internal Audit - Chinese Securities, up to 50k
Senior UI Designer, Well- Funded Fintech Startup $40k monthly
Waiter/ Waitress - Chinese / Western Restaurant
Regal Hotels International
Receptionist - Chinese Restaurant
Regal Hotels International
Chinese Teaching Assistant (10-month, QEF funded), King George V School
King George V School is an outstanding and innovative inclusive International Secondary School. The School is based in Ho Man Tin, with approximately 1,800 students, and teaches the MYP, IGCSE and IB curriculum. Inclusion is an important, integrated part of the whole School learning experience. Requirements
• Hold a degree in Chinese Language, Chinese Literature or any other equivalent subjects; Closing Date: 10 Feb 2019 For enquiries, please contact Joyce Wong at [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
King George V School is an outstanding and innovative inclusive International Secondary School. The School is based in Ho Man Tin, with approximately 1,800 students, and teaches the MYP, IGCSE and IB curriculum. Inclusion is an important, integrated part of the whole School learning experience.
The school is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic candidate for the role of Teaching Assistant for the Chinese interdisciplinary project - Poetry Plus which is funded by Quality Education Fund (QEF). This is a 10-month full time position from March to December 2019. Candidates with experience in Chinese literature or poetry teaching are strongly encouraged to apply by 10 February 2019.
• Work collaboratively to research, develop and edit Chinese poem teaching materials;
• Help to plan, coordinate and supervise all project related activities such as workshops, seminars and poem concerts;
• Work closely with teachers in preparing lesson plans, resources and learning strategies for the project;
• Support teachers to teach with the project materials and classroom activities, monitor the students’ responses and provide feedback to teachers, actively contribute the learning experience inside and outside of class;
• Produce a calendar of events for the whole project, prepare & manage budget for each activity as requested and document accordingly;
• Collaborate with a highly motivated and professional group of teachers and support staff;
• Assist students to participate in the project safely;
• Provide support for students inside and outside the classroom to ensure the inclusion of all students, including access support for students to camps, educational visits and whole school activities;
• Ensure correct resources and equipment are prepared for all project related lessons and activities; and
• Undertake other duties from time to time as the teachers/managers required.
• Hold a degree in Chinese Language, Chinese Literature or any other equivalent subjects;
• Possess experience in teaching Chinese Poems or literature to students;
• Fluent in Chinese and English; and
• Working experience with children and ICT skills are essential.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or already possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong. Fresh University graduates or IANG visa holder are welcome.