Administration Officer - Residential Property Management, ESF Centre
ESF owns and operates a residential property portfolio across Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories.
Day to day management of the portfolio is outsourced to a service provider on a contract basis. To better manage this important asset, ESF seeks to appoint an experienced administration officer to support the team. Working from our site office in North Point, this role will report to ESF’s Facilities Team and work closely with colleagues from ESF’s Finance Team.
• Responsible for data entry, filing, scanning;
• Provide general administration duties to site office;
• Assists with preparation of monthly management reports and analysis for income and expenditure
• Assist in preparing Excel spreadsheets;
• Maintain a proper filing system and update records;
• Input and retrieve information from files and/or system;
• Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
• Minimum 3 years of administrative experience, gained in property leasing or building management company is an advantage,
• Strong organisational and administration skills
• Good English and Chinese communication abilities
• Proficient in PC skills such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Knowledge in Microsoft ACCESS is an advantage
• Good team player and a stable worker;
• Require to work in site office at North Point occasionally
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong. .
- Building Management
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Residential Property