Part Time Kindergarten Teacher Tsuen Wan (2017/18)
Location: Tsuen Wan
English for Asia is seeking to recruit highly experienced and qualified native English speaking teachers for part-time positions to start in September 2017. This is an exciting opportunity for educators to be part of a committed and enthusiastic team building a creative learning environment.
- To teach kindergarten classes
- To plan lessons, prepare teaching materials and write student progress reports
- To provide quality child care and supervision to young children, and to nurture meaningful relationships with young learners
- To develop creative and interactive lessons
- To work as part of a team and collaborate with other teachers
- Degree in any discipline plus a recognised teaching qualification
- Experience in teaching English to second language learners
- Be enthusiastic, creative and patient
- Have excellent communication and classroom management skills
Fresh graduates are welcome.
Applicant must be a Hong Kong permanent resident or hold a valid visa to work in Hong Kong. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Commencement Date: 1st September 2017
Data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|