Sales / Course Consultant (Up to $30K - $50K)
We are looking for a team of dedicated sales professionals to work in our Hong Kong Centers to set English improvement plan for customers according to customer’s needs; help the customer achieve their goals by providing their best solution to learn English; Develop and maintain good relationship with customers; Achieve monthly sales target.
- You love education and English
- You are passionate for sales (and bonuses)
- You are good with people
- You like working in a multicultural environment
- You are trustworthy, presentable and persistent
The successful incumbent shall also know how to motivate staff on regular basis to make sure that sales and service is delivered to a “best-practice" standard at all time.
1. Provide professional consultation to prospective customers
2. Achieve revenue targets via professional selling approaches
3. Maintain sound relationship with all customers
4. Handle incoming inquires on a daily basis
5. Participate in marketing activities & social functions to drive sales and customer referrals
6. Help to deliver customer services when needed
• F.7 or above, university graduates preferred
• At least 1 year of direct / consultative selling experience
• Customer oriented, Hard-working, Result oriented with positive attitude
• Sales working experience is preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in Cantonese
• Good English skills in both spoken and writing is preferred
• A confident team player
• Able to work Saturdays and Sundays due to the nature of our business
Fresh graduate will also be considered, and candidate with less experience will be considered as Course Consultant (Trainee).
• Attractive remuneration packages, MPF, Medical & Dental Coverage
• Modern, comfortable and Friendly work environment
Successful candidates will be assigned to work at one of our Englishtown Learning Centers located at Causeway Bay, Mongkok, Kwun Tong, Tsuen Wan, Sheung Shui or Yuen Long.
To apply for this position, please send the detailed resume in Word format with expected salary and availability to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
All information received will be kept in stick confidence and for employment-related purposes only
To learn more about Englishtown, please visit www.englishtown.com