You may also like
Manager, Brands (Shangri-La brand) (95610)
SALES / PRODUCT SPECIALIST – medical device / equipment / surgical product/5 days
- Corporate Communications
MARKETING ASST / FRESH GRADUATE – mfg / trading textile machinery
- Microsoft Excel
SALES & MARKETING ASST – toys brand owner / wholesales
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
JAPANESE SPEAKING SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE – Japan electronic component trading/5 days
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Photoshop
- Event Management
- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Social Media
- Video Editing
Corporate Account Assistant
1. Responsible for selling, proposing and tailor-making English Learning program to school and company account. Communicate with teachers and help organizing academic workshops
2. Maintain and update social media platforms
3. Facilitate and edit video recordings
4. Be motivated to take challenges and master multiple tasks.
5. Assist in handling assigned ad-hoc project.
- Diploma or equivalent qualifications
- 1-2 years working experience (Fresh graduate will also be considered)
- Excellent command of English (BULATS C1 /IELTS 7 /DSE Level 5 or above)
- Event management experience is an advantage but not a must.
- Working experience in Sales/ Training/ Education sector will be an added advantage
- Good PC skills and familiar with PowerPoint.
- General Photoshop and video editing skills (Power Director) is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Attractive remuneration package, Staff referral bonus
- 10 - 20 days Annual leave, Marriage leave, 7 days Male Paternity leave
- Medical, Dental coverage and Life insurance
- Professional on-the-job training and Good promotion opportunities
- Regular employee activities or training courses
- Modern and Comfortable working environment
Successful candidates will be assigned to work at EF English Centers located in Mongkok.
To apply for this position, please send a detailed resume in Word Format with expected salary and availability to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for employment-related purposes only.