- Customer Service
Eaton House, the new lifestyle work club operating in Hong Kong we are looking for an administrative host to join our team. If you are a bright candidate with a can-do attitude who wants to enjoy the thrill of joining the forward looking co-working space business and help groom the lifestyle entrepreneurial eco-systems from all over the world, you are ideal for this position!
Our Administrative Hosts are responsible for taking great care of our space well as our members. Being the face of Eaton House, we expect top customer service level at all times.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the following are key responsibilities of the Host:
1. Reception duties includes receiving guests, handle incoming calls, may, signing up members and assisting in enquiries;
2. Ensure that the workspaces are maintained at high standards at all times;
3. Ordering and managing equipment and supplies;
4. Manage workspace issues and report directly to Operations Manager to resolve problems;
5. Assist Operations Manager with IT support, administrative tasks and drafting invoices;
6. Coordinate and support the logistics of events;
7. Support F&B team with administrative tasks;
8. Participate in ad hoc projects when needed.
1. Exceptional organizational skills and an eye for detail;
2. Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills;
3. Enjoy interacting with people and being exposed to an international work environment;
4. Familiar with Microsoft Office (other software skills is an advantage);
5. Quick learner especially with new IT systems;
6. Accounting knowledge would be an advantage;
7. Prior experience in hospitality / customer service related jobs is an advantage;
8. Paying close attention to detail as well as being able to handle simultaneous tasks;
9. Self-motivated, responsible, mature, good problem-solving, communication and analytical skills;
10. Can work independently as well as in a team;
11. Good command of English and Chinese;
12. University degree; preferably with experience abroad; Fresh Grads are welcome!
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|