Operations Analyst Intern
Be part of one of the hottest tech startups in Hong Kong.
Easyship technology removes the pain of shipping internationally, empowering thousands of small-medium size eCommerce stores with the shipping power to expand their businesses worldwide. Easyship has won Tech in Asia Singapore 2015 as best Startup in Asia, and is backed by US, Singaporean, and Japanese VCs.
In a year we built an innovative technology, put together the best people in the industry, handled more than 100,000 orders from 1,000+ online sellers. We are now expanding our team of talented, international, young & hungry individuals to fuel this rocketship to the sky!
- OvERSEE daily operations, make sure all orders are fulfilled within the pre-set Service Level Agreements
- LEAD partner integrations. Seek for new partners and shipping solutions, and integrate these with the platform
- MANAGE partner relations. Build, maintain and grow relationships with logistic partners
- ANALYZE key operational performances. Evaluate the provided service levels, and look for optimization of the workflow
- DRIVE operational strategy. Improve and create procedures and processes
The ideal candidate:
- BA/BS/Master degree in Business and Economics, Engineering or other fields with a quantitative focus.
- 0 - 2 years of operational/analytical experience gained in consulting, finance, logistics or high growth start - ups.
- Is tech-oriented. You don’t need to be a developer, but have to be passionate about tech, web, eCommerce, and all its applications
- Ability to multi-task and deal with time pressure.
- Enthusiasm to build and implement processes and procedures
- Great communication and organization skills.
- Hard-working and reliable. Not afraid to run the extra mile.
- Self-starter that is also a great team - player.
- Experience in VBA and/or SQL is a plus
What you can expect from us
- Flat team. Work side by side with the co-founding team.
- Flexible, real startup life. Work hard and take time when you need it.
- Huge responsibilities from day one. Be owner of your own learning curve. Possibilities are limitless and just depend on you.
- You will work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- Play with us. We work hard and play hard. Join our dinners, junk boats, sport sessions, playstation tournaments.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|