- Business Development
Business Development Analyst Intern
Be part of one of the hottest tech startups in Hong Kong.
Easyship technology removes the pain of shipping internationally, empowering thousands of small-medium size eCommerce stores with the shipping power to expand their businesses worldwide. Easyship has won Tech in Asia Singapore 2015 as best Startup in Asia, and is backed by US, Singaporean, and Japanese VCs.
In a year we built an innovative technology, put together the best people in the industry, handled more than 100,000 orders from 1,000+ online sellers. We are now expanding our team of talented, international, young & hungry individuals to fuel this rocketship to the sky!
- Manage strategic partnerships; evaluating performance through analyses
- Drive revenue growth – prospecting, evaluating and closing new clients
- Support new client relationships, through the whole sales funnel
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Analyze and optimize the current sales cycle - take responsibility for great client experience
- Work closely and cross functionally on developing growth strategy together with marketing
The ideal candidate:
- Current Student/ Fresh Graduate of Business, from a well-known university
- Self-motivated, driven, flexible, quick learner, achiever
- Hard-working. Not afraid to run the extra mile, staying as long as needed to finish the job
- Great organizational skills with big attention to detail
- Passionate. Future entrepreneurs who want to learn how to build an internet company
- Excellent communication skills
What you can expect from us
- Flat team. Work side by side with the co-founding team.
- Flexible, real startup life. Work hard and take time when you need it.
- Huge responsibilities from day one. Be owner of your own learning curve. Possibilities are limitless and just depend on you.
- You will work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- Play with us. We work hard and play hard. Join our dinners, junk boats, sport sessions, playstation tournaments.