- Application Development
- Computer Programming
- Project Management
- Manage and investigate production system issues with system vendors and follow through the cases.
- Plan and execute test for system upgrade with documented result as according to standards and procedures.
- Assist in user acceptance test and execute system deployments.
- Gather and analyze system requirement from various user department and translate into business or technical specification
- Participate in new system evaluation and provide recommendation report
- Assist in project management of application development projects as according to project management processes
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in development or first line support for the securities trading and loan system
- Experience in end users and system vendors, problems solving and troubleshooting production issues for the systems
- Solid experience in system problem solving and skills on production issue are essential.
- Knowledgeable in new technology, different types of open source tools, up-to-date programming skills an added advantage
- Team player, responsible, independent, self-starter, motivated, multitasking and able to take initiative to get projects completed
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer
- Performance bonus
- Education subsidy
- Professional membership fee sponsorship
- Life & medical insurance
- Annual leave
- Public holidays
- Staff purchase discount
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|