- Internal Control
- Being one of the core members in executive committee, the Finance Director develops the company strategic corporate finance activities, provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long term planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- Strong technical accounting and familiar with Hong Kong and PRC accounting standards, taxation, customs, banking, legal and government regulations and practices.
- Over 10 years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, solid experience in financial institution or securities industry is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong influencing skills, problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.