- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
Main Responsibilities :
- Maintain all necessary documentation and ensure bank adherence of the statutory requirements;
- Ensure the Company’s compliance with all applicable laws and regulations such as Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing (Financial Institutions) Ordinance, PDPO, FATCA and CRS;
- Formulate and review policies and procedures to address relevant legislation / regulatory changes and align / adopt group standard;
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and assist compliance head to assess their potential impact to the Company;
- Disseminate compliance related information and publication to all relevant staff or departments;
- Discuss matters in relation to compliance policies with various departments such as auditors and legal counsel.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably majoring in law.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in legal and compliance department of sizable bank is preferable.
- Sound knowledge in banking laws, operations and controls, different banking products and services offered by the bank.
- Able to manage assigned projects independently and to communicate the compliance requirements to businesses and functions effectively.
We offer attractive remuneration package including five-day work week, double pay, medical insurance coverage, performance bonus, OT allowance, public holiday, excellent career development opportunities and others benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your resume (in both Chinese and English versions are preferred) with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department via email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Please visit our website at https://www.esunbank.com.tw/bank/corporate/overseas-branch/overseas-branch/hong-kong for more information.
All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for employment related purposes.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|