- Business Development
- Business Intelligence
- Client Relationship Management
- Email Marketing
Sales Manager, Sales & Marketing Solutions
Location: Kwun Tong
We are the leading business intelligence provider has a great career opportunity for a leader of a business unit in its Hong Kong office. The business unit offers total database marketing solutions to our corporate clients including Master Data Management, Online Databases, Analytics and Marketing Support Services including direct mailing, telemarketing, email marketing and other customized solutions.
His/her key deliverables are to expand the business unit via building strategic partnership, creating new sales & marketing solutions as well as driving local sales team to penetrate the market.
- Holder of a bachelor degree or above in Marketing or Business Administration
- Entrepreneurial and able to work in a “start-up" environment in a sizable organization
- Action-driven and have strong passion to win
- 8 years working experience in sales or business development function
- Selling experience in B2B environment is a must, preferable for retail, F&B, beauty industry CRM-related solutions
- Able to make things happen by collaborating with different functional leaders sitting in different time zone/offices
- Well-connected in HK marketing scene in B2B environment
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We value our staff
D&B employees enjoy long, prosperous careers with the company. More than one third of open roles are filled with internal talent and the average tenure of our employees is 12 years. You are the author of your career at D&B, and the company will back you with development that will lead you on road to success. What’s holding you back? Come join us on our journey!
Please[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions available in the organization over a 6-month period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.