Account Manager, Risk Management Solutions
Location: Kwun Tong
Risk Management Solutions Team
Dun & Bradstreet is your choice if you want to explore and develop your career in sales professionalism. Join our Risk Management Solutions Team to help customers in minimizing credit risk and maximizing profit.
- Acquire new business and meet sales targets
- Manage acquired accounts and drive usage of solutions
- Understand customers’ need and promote relevant risk management solutions
- Conduct phone and face-to-face calls to finance / senior management roles
- Develop, update and manage sales pipelines in CRM
- University graduate with 1 year or above corporate sales experience, preferably with consultative selling experience
- Exposure in business information, credit risk management, banking and finance field(s) is absolutely advantageous
- Excellent probing, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Result-oriented, ambitious, self-motivated and have strong will to win
- Good command in written & spoken English. Cantonese and Mandarin speaking is required
We value our staff
D&B employees enjoy long, prosperous careers with the company. More than one third of open roles are filled with internal talent and the average tenure of our employees is 12 years. You are the author of your career at D&B, and the company will back you with development that will lead you on road to success. What’s holding you back? Come join us on our journey!
Apply here, or send your full resume with the present and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions available in the organization over a 6-month period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.
- Client Relationship Management
- Credit Risk
- Risk Management