Why join us
Dragon Law’s core mission is to help small and midsized organizations to modernise their businesses, increase their efficiency and reduce cost. We do this with our proprietary, Cloud based App using state of the art technology. The passion for a technology based approach to running our business is deeply ingrained in whatever we do.
We are looking for a head of sales and business development for New Zealand with twin objectives to launch our direct B2B sales activity in New Zealand and to market to and onboard law firms on our platform.
Main responsibilities will include:
· Direct sales to corporate clients and hiring and training the sales team; Marketing our service to law firms;
· Establishing relationships with partners such as accelerators, incubators or co-working spaces
· Working with the marketing team (based in Singapore) and the regional sales head (based in Hong Kong) to define the broader outreach, communication and marketing strategy to be implemented both online and offline
What you need to win
Skills and Experience
Dragon Law is a highly innovative SaaS concept within legal tech and it is an opportunity to join our now 40-strong team including experienced start-up entrepreneurs, lawyers, and experienced professionals.
You will be a:
· Self-starter and able to operate independently in New Zealand while collaborating with the Hong Kong and Singapore based teams.
· Good salesperson with outstanding communication and passion for meeting, serving and selling to business leaders
· Motivated and excited by the prospects of building a new business
We are open to any profile – including experienced sales people, experienced entrepreneurs, or lawyers with strong track record of entrepreneurship who want to step out of private practice,
Fluent English a must
Compensation will be competitive and will offer clear upside linked to revenue growth in New Zealand.
- Business Development
- Marketing Strategy