- Corporate Communications
- Degree in Hospitality Management or related discipline
- Min 1 year Hotel Front Office or Reservations experience
- Experience in FIDELIO OPERA is preferred
- Outgoing, good communications skill and maintain good relationship with external customers
- Aggressive and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Fresh graduate will be considered
We offer an attractive remuneration package, benefits and career advancement opportunities. If you are interested in joining us, a dynamic hospitality group, please send your full resume with expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department through one of the following means:
E-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Post: Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong, 387-397 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidentiality and will only be used for applications for relevant / similar post(s) within the Group.
Applicants who do not hear from us within eight weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment only and will be destroyed 6 months after the interview.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|