- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Employment Ordinance
Assistant Human Resources Officer
- Perform the full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment, payroll, compensation & benefits and employee relations
- Maintain routine HR functions
- Provide support in benefits administration including MPF, insurance, medical, and leave and attendance management
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or relevant subjects
- 1-year working experience required in the appropriate role in hospitality industry
- Well versed with Hong Kong employment ordinance and HR related ordinances
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Immediate available is an advantage
- Less experience will be considered as Human Resources Assistant
Qualified applicants please forward your resume together with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or contact Human Resources Department at 3912 3914.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.