- Project Management
Real Estate Manager
To support the growth of business all the Business Units of DPDHL in Hong Kong (DE, DGF and DSC) by assisting in development and construction projects in Hong Kong.The incumbent will cover the following key charters:
To contribute to the development / construction of the CAH Phase 3 expansion building and ancillary works, oversee all aspects of the design, construction and fit out of the physical facilities.
To ensure the facilities satisfy the user requirement; are delivered on time, within budget & to agreed quality specifications.
To provide the full spectrum of construction management and value engineering works in relation to the construction of the building.
To ensure the smooth interfacing between the building construction and the MHS installation.
Major role scope includes:
- Define the scope of works for all services related to the design & construction of the projects; co-ordinate with Engineering & Procurement on the RFP process & appointment of vendors.
- Manages the project structure and co-ordinate all aspects of the construction project and monitor those activities (such as project approvals, permit applications etc. etc.)
- Ensure cost efficient design principles, construction methods and materials etc. etc. are adopted and environmental issues are considered and incorporated where practicable.
- Manage the design development of the facility.
- Ensure all project applications are made in compliance with local codes and regulations.
- Oversee the preparation of the construction tender documents.
- Represent DHL in the tender process, ensuring it is executed transparently and that the contract is awarded based on an appropriate combination of criteria (contractor capability, qualitative and economic dimensions).
- Manage the construction and fit out of the facility ensuring it is delivered on time, within budget, to agreed quality specifications and satisfies the user requirement.
- Ensure that construction work is performed in a manner consistent with DHL Corporate requirements, including safety and environmentally responsible practices such as ISO 14001.
- Ensure all necessary codes, regulations and standards are complied with and permits obtained.
- Manage the integration of all contractors working on the site including MHS contractors to facilitate concurrent work on the facility & MHS.
- Manage consultants and contractors including those not directly engaged by DHL and ensure they are performing as required.
- Develop solutions to construction related problems.
- Complete relevant post-construction activities.
- Provide regular project management updates & reporting.
- To satisfy all business and AAHK needs / requirement under the franchise agreement, AAHK rules and regulations, Project Execution Plan (PEP) and relevant document.
- Min 10-12 years of property related experience, past construction management experience is essential and in industrial/logistics warehouse/ airside facility would be an advantage.
- Degree in relevant discipline (Engineering / Quantity Surveying / Architectural). Chartered or qualified professional in Architecture, Building or Engineering background
Conversant with all facets of property development process and construction management
Experience in construction projects is a must and direct experience involving industrial and/or commercial building would be a strong advantage.
Working knowledge in Civil & Structural and Mechanical & Electrical Engineering is fundamental to succeed in the position
Experience in managing authorities, consultants and contractors in multi-million dollar project
Experience in projects development / construction in airport HK is an advantage
- Familiar with all relevant regulations pertaining to property construction and construction budget management
- Excellent spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese
- Strong project management skills and competent in project management software such as MS Project, Primavera, etc
- Competence in ACAD is essential
·Proficiency in MS Office skills
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|