- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Internal Control
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
Working Location :
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Compliance, you will be an integral part of Deutsche Post DHL’s Compliance Organization to ensure the observance of external laws and regulations as well as and internal policy requirements within Express organization through the collaboration with global and regional functions in making sure the proper functioning of the worldwide Compliance Management System. Your key roles and responsibilities include:
- Understand and keep updated on the regulatory requirements from the Global Corporate Compliance Team.
- Maintain close communication with global Legal, Risk Management, Audit, Procurement teams in ensuring alignment of compliance related programs and guidelines across the globe.
- Interact frequently with Regional Compliance Officers (RCOs) to develop and implement global compliance guidelines and programs.
- Support RCOs in practically implementing compliance programs in their geographies and addressing issues arisen.
- Provide necessary tools and resources to enable RCOs and the business as a whole to respond to compliance related requests from customers and the field.
- Provide tools and evidences to internal colleagues to adequately respond to Review and attend to requests from customers pertaining to compliance matters
- Interact frequently with Regional Head of HR about ongoing compliance incident investigations and overall incident management processes.
- Lobby and negotiate to optimize legislative changes to reflect Compliance objectives
- Interact with key agencies or organizations such as Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), The World Economic Forum Partnering Against Corruption Initiative (WEF/PACI), CAFP, Department of Justice, Trade Associations, etc.
- Implement and monitor internal standards and policies (Code of Conduct, Anti-Corruption and Business Ethics Policy, etc.) by managing the Compliance Management System via the regional compliance network; and ensure awareness among the population in DHL Express network which include:
- Monitor the compliance risk landscape in Express by working with the RCOs in validating their respective region's risk assessment and mitigation plans;
- Oversee the Incident Reporting and Management by enabling tools and resources for all employees to report non-compliant and risk invoking issues and support RCOs and Regional Head of HR during investigations;
- Investigate reported and identified incidents and complaints; follow up with relevant parties on actions to rectify the incidents and develop controls to mitigate the risks;
- Review and enforce the policies in compliance, including screening of business partners, shipments, customers and employees and provide tools to RCOs to implement;
- Develop guidelines and resources to equip respective parties from the business to adequately contain possible risks in the reply to customers’ requests with respect to compliance matters in an effective and efficient manner;
- Influence the audit team in scoping compliance element into country audits; support alignment of compliance processes with RCOs;
- Handle and document compliance-related policy breaches; provide comprehensive reports to BU Compliance Officer; and develop and maintain up-to-date compliance data, controls, processes, links and ownership (CRISP);
- Maintain current and develop further training initiatives to raise awareness of compliance issues
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reporting in relations to compliance;
- Work with RCOs to address gaps in the implementation of compliance controls identified at the local and regional level.
·Bachelor degree in Legal, Compliance, Finance, or a related field
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in compliance, internal control and/ risk management areas.
- Prior success in building and enhancing compliance and risk management framework and related tools & resources in multinationals.
- Strong relationships with government and regulatory bodies
- Senior level representational experience with strong professional network
- An understanding of express business and operations would be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication & presentation skills in English
- Solid experience in working with diverse teams across the globe is required.
- Able to adapt to language, accent and cultural diversities.
- Business orientation with good business acumen and high integrity
- Strong influencing and consensus-building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word & PowerPoint)
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|